Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dominions Of Love

                                             The Lord is compassion and love.
                                                                      Universalis Psalm



I was among them, 
Moving as a stranger through a crowd,
In the sun-flushed
Field of golden rods,
Yet,
They swayed against me
And away
As if I were not.

They were busy 
Tossing
Their brilliance
Across the shimmering tops
And gilding
Stems.
They were speaking light
While rattling 
The silences 
Of their roots' dark descent,
While I stood,
Bearing their realm
As one outside it,
In the loneliness of their
Happiness
Congregating
All the bright long
Day:

Singing their yellow-gold
Into the thrones
Of light
And dominions
Of love unveiling, 
Our Lord
 So graciously
Included
Me
   Among.  









4 comments:

  1. You know, sometimes I don't even know how anyone could be so incredibly talented. Truly. The imagery in your poetry and just how prolific you are - can only be God given.

    I have to share you with others!

    So, I've nominated you for a blog-tastic award. Please head on over to my place to check it out. If you don't participate in blog-awards, I understand...just my way of saying thank you for having a great blog and a wonderful gift.

    God's Blessings,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! I am amazed by your generosity and kindness! Most thankful for you and your fantastic blog!! I look forward to reading your posts: your full of life, funny and rich writing!!!!

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful words and breathtaking photography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mary! So glad you stopped by...I love your sites too and will return soon...God Bless.

    ReplyDelete