Saturday, June 22, 2013

Lounging

May consecration come from far,
Soft shining like the evening star.
My toilsome path make plain to me,
Until I come to rest in thee.
                                                           Universalis Hymn

                                                                                                                              Google Images                                                                                                                                            
           

The apparitions of the clouds
are processing across
the glass-blue
brick of sky.

All day
their shifting
vagaries glide
a parade

whenever I look up
and my soul
lounges
back

into the pale
peace
of the clover-
petaled crowns;

the quiet
light-
filled temples
of God;
of eternity.








No comments:

Post a Comment