Sunday, November 18, 2012

Canticles of Flowers


Lord our God,
  give us grace to serve you always with joy,
because our full and lasting happiness
  is to make of our lives
  a constant service to the Author of all that is good.
Through Christ our Lord.
                                                                         Universalis Prayer

































Let me live today so that I may know how to die; let me practice some form of detachment from this world so God can grow within me and my neighbor; so I may glimpse Him in his creations and praise Him for what He has made come forth 
from what He has spoken.

Meanwhile, listen, 
the flowers are singing their bright songs 
perfectly, 
as intended, 
above all that is sleeping 
and all turning into dust.  












No comments:

Post a Comment